Curtis AKA General Little Bear's Blog

My name is Curtis....I am a toddler. I have fuzzy chick hair, and wear overalls down to there...I am also General of the toddler world domination movement. Read this blog and weep adult slaves...now you all know why your toddler is practicing those mind control techniques on you!

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Greetings fellow toddlers! I am very happy to be back posting with you again in such a short time frame. The loser female slave finally seems to be getting her act together since moving to my new mini-headquarters!

This week I want to share a couple of fabulous items with you....if you don't know about them I am sure you will be glad I shared them so that you also can enjoy hours of entertainment. When you are taking a break from torturing your adult slaves, of course...We mustn't forget our priortity of toddler world domination which must come before any type of leisure activities...

This is the first thing I discovered that is quite fabulous...the slaves call it a "laundry basket". I call it my cozy new chair from which I can survey quite a bit of my kingdom!

Of course, the problem with this "laundry basket" is that of course the slaves have them booby trapped, so if you are not careful you might get tipped over...quite the undignified position for a general!

Surly teenage slave....come and get me immediately and stop laughing. Remember I can hide behind the couch where your pregnant butt doesn't fit!

Ummm female slave are you aware of the torture techniques the surly teenage slave is using when you are off earning wages to fund my needs? Does the term "laundry basket" mean anything to you? Don't even TRY to look innocent!

Now what could be inside here that the slaves are trying to keep hidden from me......

Isn't this fabulous?? I found it in the box they were trying to hide from me, but alas my toddler wiles are too much for them! I have my eyes closed as I am trying to ignore the paparazzi as I enjoy my new fun item!

Go ahead...take it....no I am not feeling vindictive at all after the whole laundry basket incident...it's really a gift, it just LOOKS like a mini explosive device that you saw me assembling in my chambers....the real torture that I have in mind for you is something wonderful that I am keeping hidden in my diap for the proper moment....

3 Comments:

  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Larna said…

    Looks like a good hiding spot to me, or a place to go poop your pants!

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Welcome back General it is good to hear from you again!

     
  • At 8:48 AM, Blogger Jola and Jaydis said…

    I have been MIA too, I am glad to see a new post and hope you are back again soon :)!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home