Curtis AKA General Little Bear's Blog

My name is Curtis....I am a toddler. I have fuzzy chick hair, and wear overalls down to there...I am also General of the toddler world domination movement. Read this blog and weep adult slaves...now you all know why your toddler is practicing those mind control techniques on you!

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

My Slaves Pay Homage

As most of you are aware, yesterday marked the one day anniversary of when my adult slaves were honored by being assigned the General of the BWDM under their care. On Sunday, the slaves paid homage to me and my magnificence with a celebration to honor this momentous occasion. While there were no other babies in attendance, my superior intellect ensured that I had fun tormenting the adult slaves and enjoying a new delicious treat.

It does not appear that my gifts have arrived...bodycat make sure you take note of those slaves who do not bring an offering...they will be given horrible jobs in the new world order!

Female slave, do not try to distract me with my amusement devices, we all know that I need to supervise your movements so that you do not embarrass me in front of my guests!

Well it appears the adult slaves came through where the gifts were concerned...now let me examine this one closely to make sure it is not booby trapped.....

What's in this bag? Teenage slave, let us examine this one next...

This is the delicious new food item I spoke of. It is called a "birthday cake", and is quite yummy and delicious...I of course insisted on my own so that I did not have to eat something that had been contaminated by the adult slave lower life form, but this is the one that was prepared for their consumption.

I am not sure what you slaves think is so funny, I am merely enjoying my new treat while sitting in my throne! Those damn slaves, they never give me a moment's privacy!

Surly teenage slave, thank you very much for this large Eeyore! It will serve quite well as a distraction device in my crib so that I can keep my BWDM items hidden!

Let me see...is there anywhere that I could hide coded messages for my bodycat to pick up and deliver to the other babies in the movement?

This final picture was actually taken yesterday, the official anniversary date. I am wearing a new uniform provided to me by the surly teenage slave...and while I enjoy it, I think that it will have to be put away for a while until my legs grow a little more to keep up with my brain!


All in all, I am quite satisfied with the events of the last few days. Please note fellow babies that as we are all celebrating our anniversaries of our slave placements this month we will have to change our name to toddler...we do not want to confuse any of the new tiny baby recruits that will be joining us in the coming years. From now on, the official name of the movement will be TWDM, or Toddler World Domination Movement. I hope that you all enjoy your placement anniversary celebrations as well, and look forward to continuing our work in the domination world movement in the coming year!

9 Comments:

  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger Corey said…

    Happy Birthday Curtis!!! I guess I moved up in the movement to toddler today too!!! WTG on a great first year!!!

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger Ash said…

    TWDM got it! I must complain to my adult slaves about not getting a large eeyore!

     
  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger Corna said…

    Happy birthday, LB! Thanks for a great year of friendship!

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    Awww, happy birthday Curtis! I'm so glad you had a great day. It really looks like you enjoyed your cake!

     
  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger Larna said…

    GO TWDM!!
    You got lots of great presents! I think you can trust your big Eeyore with our secrets!

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    TWDM message recieved! I am glad you enjoyed your anniversary General!

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Staci said…

    We're toddlers already?!?! My daddy says I'm still a baby as long as I say goo and gaa. I must submit a protest against this...

     
  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Jola and Jaydis said…

    Happy Birthday Curtis, even though we are a bit late, looks like you had a blast!

     
  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger Smiley Riley said…

    I don't think mom is ready for TWDM. Happy birthday to you general! I'm glad to see that you were spoiled properly on your day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home