Curtis AKA General Little Bear's Blog

My name is Curtis....I am a toddler. I have fuzzy chick hair, and wear overalls down to there...I am also General of the toddler world domination movement. Read this blog and weep adult slaves...now you all know why your toddler is practicing those mind control techniques on you!

Monday, December 25, 2006

I am showered with more gifts for my fabulousness

Greetings fellow toddlers! As most of you are aware, our adult slaves appear to be showering us with more gifts for our fabulousness! My female adult slave calls it "Christmas" and says it's a holiday to celebrate the birth of Jesus....some baby that lived a super long time ago....but I am the one who is getting fabulous gifts! What a racket!

Male slave, according to my calculations, you have been very bad this year and therefore, I am entitled to your share of the booty. Don't try to argue with me, you know that my superior intellect assures that my calculations must be accurate!

Yet another of the quaint customs for this holiday...the slaves actually bring a tree into the house and decorate it with all kinds of little objects! Here I am closely examining this one to make sure that it's really just an "ornament" as called by the slaves.

OMG this ornament is SO TACKY....these slaves will waste their money on anything! and trees belong outside....silly adults!

Why is the surly teenage slave's stocking larger than mine?? I am the general, and much more fabulous!

Female slave, a word about this stocking situation please!

I am not sure about sticking my hand in here...the slaves might have it booby trapped...let me peer inside and see if I can figure out if it's safe before I stick my whole arm in!

hahahaha...I am so relieved, the stocking was not booby trapped. I guess I shouldn't give the slaves credit for being that smart!

Male slave, before we go any further with these so called "festivities" I must call my Colonels to see how much tribute they received from their slaves for being fabulous!

Female slave....I SAID in a minute!

What is in this box? It appears to have all kinds of warning labels on it...and it's making some strange sound when I lift the lid....
Body cat, please take this weird looking creature to our room and interrogate it appropriately...with those warning stickers and the weird noises that it was making while still in the box, I am more than a little suspicious!

Bossing these adult slaves around and opening so many gifts for being fabulous is thirsty work! and...I KNOW I have the cup upside down, I meant to do that!

Toddlers, take note of this date and make sure that it is marked on the calendar for next year....I hear something about some Santa character that will figure more prominently in this day as we get older.....probably a spy for the adult slaves, so we will want to make sure we are prepared accordingly!

Until next week fellow toddlers!

5 Comments:

  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger Smiley Riley said…

    Merry MERRY Christmas Curtis. Looks like you made out pretty well!

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger Corna said…

    Merry Christmas! I hope you find out what that Elmo creature is up to. I sure don't trust him.

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Hey General! I checked out this Santa guy and I think he is ok. He brings us presents and he has a large surveillance system (at least the big people say he is always watching) that I think we could take over.

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Jola and Jaydis said…

    Merry Christmas Little Bear, looks like you had a great time!

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Ash said…

    I think you have an awesome gift in the photographical proof of what your big sister looks like in the morning! Bwahahahahaha!...
    I need a big sister.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home