Curtis AKA General Little Bear's Blog

My name is Curtis....I am a toddler. I have fuzzy chick hair, and wear overalls down to there...I am also General of the toddler world domination movement. Read this blog and weep adult slaves...now you all know why your toddler is practicing those mind control techniques on you!

Monday, December 11, 2006

The Male Slave Returns to Headquarters

Greetings fellow toddlers! I hope you are all doing well and enjoying your placement anniversaries with your adult slaves. I am pleased to announce that my male adult slave has returned for the remainder of the year from that mysterious place he goes, "Texas". While I have visited him there to ensure he is not goofing off, it is nice to know that I will not have to travel anymore this year to supervise his activities in that strange land.

Male slave, I know you need instruction, but I am trying to enjoy my breakfast here....

One of the tasks the male slave is usually responsible for is hand feeding me upon my demand. I have posted pictures of this adult humiliation tactic before....fellow toddlers make sure you have taken note and add this useful tactic to your arsenal.

Male slave, I am now done with consumption of the delicious food in the dish. You may now have the dregs that I did not want...we do not want you collapsing from hunger after all!

Since the male slave has been gone a while, I figured it was best if I asserted my deadly toddler ninja moves on him to make sure he knows who is in charge...

Haha female slave! I told you not to try to make me eat those nasty sweet potatos! I have demonstrated my superiority over the male slave, just imagine what I could do to you!

"No really...sweet potatos, and she didn't even heat them up!"

One of the ways the male slave tried to trick me upon his return was by offering me this gift from the plane he returned to headquarters on. Apparently when adult slaves drink this type of beverage, their wits become dulled and reaction times slowed. Fortunately for me, I am so much smarter than the adult slaves, I knew something was up when they started giggling after giving this to me. I made sure that it stayed unopened so there would be NO CHANCE of me being swayed by it....toddler world domination is my life, I must keep my wits about me!

Male slave, I hope you are properly chastised about your attempt to trick me with this bottle. You know I will always dominate here at headquarters!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:59 AM, Blogger Jola and Jaydis said…

    I am glad your male slave is finally home so you can continue your movement and that you didn't fall for their tricks of the adult drink! As for pizza, I am game! It's so yummy, we were so upset we missed you when you were here for Thanksgiving!!!

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Smiley Riley said…

    Yay for you male slave being home for the rest of the year. I know they are easier to control than the female slaves. And that adult drink...you might want to slip it into their breakfast, that way the domination plan can commence!

     
  • At 7:17 PM, Blogger Corna said…

    Please send that contraband over here to Pickle for inspection!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home